India's very own Personal Tax Brand
Making our knowledge work for you.
Saturday, December 02, 2023
Telephone No.  +91 - 89286 24002


How to submit a request for resending 143(1) Intimation

In case you have misplaced the statement of processing of your ITR {143(1) intimation} or have not received it, you could always submit an online request to the Income Tax Department (ITD) and receive the same within 48 hours. Here are the steps that you need to follow to submit the request.


1.      Go to this URL

2.      If you are a registered user then click on the “Login Here” button at the right hand side top section. If you are not a registered user then you would first need to register yourself by clicking “Register Yourself”.

3.      After Logging In, go to the section My Account > Request for intimation u/s 143(1)/154

4.      Within this section just complete the required information & submit. 

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

Email Address: